ROLES OF CLASS TEACHERS
DUTIES OF CLASS TEACHERS;
- Controlling and organizing the class to maintain order at all times.
- Ensuring that the class register is kept and marked properly and accurately.
- Encouraging positive competition among class members.
- Marshalling students during interclass competitions in view of boosting team spirit.
- Striving to know all students by name, their potential and weakness in order to aid them to improve.
- Monitoring to the present state of the class to ensure that windows, doors, locks switches or sockets outlets, lamp starters etc are not tempered with and report any maintenance that needs to be carried out.
- Coordinates class meetings.
- Ensuring that books and other materials are properly taken care of.
- Planning and developing effective class guidance and motivating learners.