DUTIES OF HOUSE TEACHERS
DUTIES OF HOUSE TEACHER.
- Ensure that the house/dorm one is in charge of is neat at all the times.
- Carry out regular physical check on the conditions of the beds, walls to see that they are free of marks and ensure accessories like switches, sockets, outlets, and taps are not tempered with.
- Ensure that students’ grievances with each other in the dormitories are peacefully solved with dignity.
- Ensure that students live peacefully as one unit in the spirit of peace, love and unity and being mindful of others.
- Ensure that views and concerns of the students residing in the dorm are accurately captured, addressed fairly represented or forwarded to the school administration.
- Organize regular meetings with dorm members to sensitize them on health and safety standards execution of their duties and promoting the spirit of cooperation among house members.
- Motivating and counseling members of your dorm and spurring them to realize their full potential in both curriculum and co-curriculum activities.